Dear beloved Pandorans,
We appreciate you’ve been patient while we’re working on improving our NFT Staking feature.
Here are some important updates:
- NFT Staking V1.0 is no longer supported, please withdraw all your staked NFTs in V1.0 if any by going to NFT Staking and clicking “Unstake All V1”, then you can restake your NFTs in V2.0 to continue reaping the rewards. To better navigate our improved NFT Staking feature, please refer to the detailed instructions on how to migrate your staked NFTs from V1.0 to V2.0.
- NFT Staking V2.0 rewards will be distributed to stakers starting from 15 July 2022 at 8:00 AM UTC.
- Those who’ve recently encountered a reward loss as a result of the NFT Staking upgrade will be entitled to receive a compensation package.
Such a compensation package is made up of:
- A full refund for your unclaimed staking rewards in V1.0 if any. Note: The refund amount is equal to the amount of unclaimed rewards available on your account as at Pandora’s snapshot time (14 July 2022 11:42:00 UTC).
- A bonus to make up for the rewards you were previously unable to earn due to the temporary pause in the distribution of staking rewards (the “Temporary Pause”) as a result of the smart contract upgrade process. Note: The amount of bonus is calculated for the period of the Temporary Pause and based on your mine power (the “Individual Mine Power”) in NFT Staking V1.0 as at snapshot time (14 July 2022 at 11:00:00 UTC).
- The Temporary Pause is the period from the termination of distribution of V1.0 staking rewards (14 July 2022 at 13:59:33 PM UTC) until the beginning of distribution of V2.0 staking rewards (15 July 2022 at 8:30:46 UTC). As such, the Temporary Pause was lasting for 19.5202777778 hours.
Bonus Calculation Formula:(Individual Mine Power/DroidBot Pool’s Total Mine Power) * (19.5202777778/24) * 6000
6000 is the assumed 24-hour staking rewards in BUSD as determined by the PandoTeam at its sole discretion.
Estimated date of compensation claim: 20 July 2022.
Further details regarding how to claim your compensation package will be available in due course. Please stay tuned.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that our continued efforts in improving our services will be able to make up for it.
While we, unfortunately, cannot undo the effects of this major upgrade, our team is committed to making sure that future upgrades and improvements will be processed as quickly and accurately as possible.
Please keep supporting and believing in Pandora.